July 21, 2011

The Proust Questionnaire - version 1


What is your idea of happiness?
- waking up to sun rays filtering into my room 
- afternoon naps


What is your greatest fear?
Fear of dying in a plane crash.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
No one, really. I haven't really done anything which I can equate with to somebody else's work.
.

Which living person do you most admire?
My mum - there's no other woman like her.
So strong willed, yet the most loving heart.
She raised me single handedly, gave me all I asked for & showered me with infinite love.
She's my source of inspiration, my best friend & my mentor.
Tell me one reason why I should find someone else to admire?

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I don't know if there's a particular word/words to describe it, but I don't like the way I expect others to be nice to me just because I'm nice to them, or be helpful because I help them when I can.
I tell myself time and again that people are different and traits & types vary; yet I tend to think everyone thinks & feels like me.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Lack of gratitude.
Being grategul is as important as knowing & remembering how to tie your shoe laces.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Clothes & food. I will never hesitate in buying something that catches my eye, has landed me in trouble many a times but old habits die hard *wink
But, I'd like to spend on traveling and exploring the world. I want to go see Europe & Maldives more than anything!

What is your favourite journey? 
Journey that takes me home, to people I love.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Sincerity
*You can't be sincere 24/7.
I can't. 


What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My calves and the flab on my tummy!

Which living person do you most despise?
Oh there's this one person who I wish dead!

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Heyy.

What is your greatest regret?
That I did not learn how to swim!

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Myself.

When and where were you happiest?
Last summer, when I was home with my entire family + extended family.
That'll be the most memorable summer I had.

What is your present state of mind?
Restless. I want a good book to read! Or is it some cheese cake I want?

How would you like to die?
In sleep, wearing my favourite nightie.

What is your favourite motto?
Live life to the fullest & achieve all the goodies of life
                         +
Do what makes you happy!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sweta,
    Nice to finally being able to connect and read your blogs. If I am not mistaken you were one of the toppers in class 12 during your time. Just curious and hope you don't mind this. It's a nice account about you and your life. Enjoyed reading it. Keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :)
    You got that right, thank you for remembering.
    And its such support that keeps me going, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweta... I have been thinking lately to post on the same after i went through Sobha De's post..:) Hopefully i ll post it very soon:).

    "What do you dislike most about your appearance?
    I don't like my calves!
    And the flab on my tummy!".....i am so in sync with you lol:D...

    Nice post!keep coming.

    ReplyDelete